11.02.2007

The global warming dilemma

I have known for a few weeks about a situation that puts the global warming topic into perspective. It shows how important it is for everyone to realize global warming exist.

I am not one to claim it is man-made, but I will state that it is occurring at an alarming rate. And now for something we should be alarmed at - Jack Daniels is going to reduce or suspend the production of their whiskey until the iron free stream the company obtains water from is back up to the levels of water it was prior to the drought that has hit that area.

This is a priority, people. An American Icon is being destroyed before our very eyes. The stream is becoming as dry as many of the counties in Tennessee.

We must go green for my spleen, or is that my liver.

Q

No comments: